There are several reason why it is smart to have your system regularly maintained by a qualified service technician. Consider that your system operates up to 3000 hours per year. You would never considering running your car that long without taking it in for maintenance would you?
- It will actually SAVE YOU MONEY! LSU performed a study that concluded that units that are serviced and cleaned regularly operate much more efficiently. It actually costs more to run a dirty system than to pay for a service agreement each year.
- It can help PREVENT BREAKDOWNS. During each service, our professional technicians will test many of the major and minor components of your system. Often times we are able to determine when a part is beginning to fail and complete a repair before it leaves you hot (or cold)!
- It can help PREVENT EXPENSIVE REPAIRS. For instance, a weak capacitor can cause a compressor or fan motor to fail. Those are very costly repairs. Catching a weak capacitor in time can help prevent those bigger break downs.
- The WARRANTY ON YOUR EQUIPMENT REQUIRES IT. Most major manufacturers require that the equipment be maintained a minimum of once per year and records be kept. The manufacturers may ask for copies of maintenance records before honoring a warranty claim.
- You receive a DISCOUNT and PRIORITY SERVICE. As a service agreement customer, you will receive priority scheduling if there ever is a problem. You will also receive a 15% discount on any service diagnostic charge and repair cost.